So, after realising that I REALLY REALLY REALLY needed to release AAX yesterday, I now have done! Installers are up on the dmgaudio site, and everything gets a version number bump (because there are fixes too!)
Edit: There’s always something. A really odd DSP error slipped through the cracks, and if you downloaded within the first hour after the announcement, you might experience issues with EQuality, particularly in Digital+ mode. If so, just re-download. The updated versions are up already.
– AAX version included
– Tweaks for stability
– VST3 Automation improvements
– Mac builds and Installers optimised and signed
– Massive optimise for reload of presets.
– Improve HPFs.
– Fix click-thru menubar bug
– Fix reset-to-previous after resetting to default bug.
– Recalibrate VU meter
– Make graph textboxes usable to engage automation in ProTools.
– Fix Clip-Limiter denormal issue
– Fixed rare redraw issue
– Improved Loading process
– Added pagetable for ProTools automation